Get the growth help you need in this “done-for-you” engagement
Here’s the thing — you’re a founder. You don’t have time to learn marketing. You’ve already tried a few campaigns and ads and channels and they all failed. You’re not looking to hire a full-time marketer just yet, but you know you need help. That’s where DemandMaven’s 3-month Growth Engagement comes in.
Any of these sound familiar?
- You’re feeling bombarded by marketing channels and ideas and you’re unsure of where to start
- You’ve tried doing marketing on your own, but you kinda suck at it
- You can’t afford to hire full-time marketing help
- You don’t want to manage a bunch of freelancers and contractors
- You’re in-between full-time marketing hires right now
- You know you need to be doing some kind of marketing, but you don’t have the time to do it yourself
- You don’t have time to do customer research or all of the best practices
- You’d really rather focus on being a CEO rather than a CMO
- You need to fill your funnel with people who will actually buy your product
- You’re having trouble getting in front of your target audience
If this sounds like you, then keep reading.
Full-service agencies, on average, can easily cost $10,000 a month at a minimum. A full-time marketer with a proven track record is easily anywhere from $75,000 – $120,000+ a year. Freelancers and contractors have an incredibly affordable hourly rate, but come with a hidden cost — and that’s the cost of management.
So what are founders to do? Try to figure it out on their own?
You need a marketing partner – today.
I’ve been both an in-house marketer for SaaS companies and I’ve consulted enterprise organizations on their digital marketing strategies. At my previous company, I helped the product grow by 10.5x in the first year, implemented an inbound strategy that doubled the demo conversion rate, and designed campaigns that generated sales-ready demand for the product.
But one thing has always remained true for all of the businesses I’ve helped — they need a strong af marketing foundation to ensure they stay alive for years to come (and not just a few extra months).
And that’s something I can definitely help demystify and develop for you through my strategic framework and my own unique approach to SaaS marketing.
Here’s what I’ll do for you in the 3-month Growth Engagement:
- review your product and your existing marketing strategy – even if there isn’t one
- study and research your customers – all the way down to their psychographics and buying triggers
- analyze your competitors and their current go-to-market strategy – including their unique value proposition and SEO strategy
- deep-dive into your current sales / conversion funnel; includes free trials, demo requests, sign ups, etc.
- focus your target market on your most profitable customers and their preferred channels of communication
- develop your marketing strategy for reaching your growth goals
- unearth any insights you may have missed
“We hired Asia for a 3-month engagement to help us better figure out our ideal customer profile and create a properly strategic marketing strategy for how to reach more of our best customers. Before Asia’s input, everything had been a little scattered, based on guesses at where we could find customers, and we’d honestly been going after too many different personas at once. Asia did a very thorough and professional job of conducting market research interviews that gave fantastic insight into different types of our customers and helped really nail our ICP, and she worked up a strategic go-to-market plan for us that we are now executing on. I would highly recommend her to any SaaS founder with a product ready for market, and I would especially recommend her to technical founders like myself who have had to learn marketing as an afterthought and don’t have the background experience to really be strategic in how they’re approaching it: Asia will have you covered with her expertise and professionalism.”Jói Sigurdsson
You should consider this is…
- You’re a founder or leader of an existing SaaS product
- You already have a few paying out-of-beta customers
- You’re bootstrapped and you want a solid foundation for month-over-month growth
- You’re overwhelmed by the marketing process and not exactly sure where to start
- You have no idea what your marketing funnel even looks like
- You don’t have a marketing engine, or the engine you’ve built isn’t working
- You value direction from another SaaS marketer with a proven track record
What are the deliverables?
The ultimate deliverable is a custom growth plan for your business and target market, and done-for-you execution against that plan. Through my proven, framework-driven process, we’ll cover the product, your customers, the existing funnel, your website and purchasing experience, and all of the relevant analytics.
The growth plan itself will contains tons of valuable insights along with the following:
- A 1-hour onboarding & kickoff call
- Weekly 1-hour check-ins via Zoom
- Minimum 7 customer interviews
- Customer journey map
- Defined ideal customer profile
- Review of website analytics – including top channels and sources of traffic, conversions, etc.
- Analysis of your top competitors and their current marketing strategies
- Sales enablement and collaboration with sales leaders
- Roadmap for implementing marketing – including channel plan, campaign ideas, and growth-related KPIs
- Relevant resources to leverage as you grow, hire, and scale marketing
- Relief that you’ve got an experienced marketer on the team
What does the entire process look like from start to finish?
That’s an excellent question. Here’s a complete overview of the entire process.
After an initial discovery call, I’ll start with a full 1-hour on-boarding session where we’ll cover the product, your customers, the existing marketing stack, and the current funnel experience. Afterwards, I’ll suggest a project timeline with deadlines so I can get everything I need to give you the absolute best insights.
If you have a sales team, I’ll also ask to meet with your Sales leader for their perspective and experience to further influence the marketing strategy.
Throughout the entire engagement, I’ll be crafting your actionable marketing strategy.
How much does it cost?
The Growth Engagement starts at $12K for a 3-month project. That keeps it fair for businesses that aren’t ready to hire full-time or an expensive agency.
This sounds like a lot of work. Do I have to do a lot?
You’re not wrong. It is a lot of work, but we’ll be tackling it together. The founders and startups that I work with that get the most value out of a DemandMaven engagement are the ones who are willing to put in the effort to see results.
When we work together, we’re partners.
We’ll discuss product, retention, sales, the complete go-to-market strategy, and at every turn, I’ll be making suggestions on what you can implement to improve.
Building rock-solid startups isn’t for weenies. It’s going to take some elbow grease.
How long does it take?
The Growth Engagement lasts for 3 months, and most founders find it so valuable, that they continue to renew for another 3-month block.
Ready to get started?
All you have to do to get started is book a (free) 30-minute discovery call where I’ll ask you a few questions and determine if you’re a good fit for the engagement.
If you’re a good fit, I’ll follow-up with an agreement and then we can get started!
“If you’re thinking about hiring DemandMaven, you should obviously do it. A weight is going to lift off your shoulders, and you’re going to do some amazing work together. Your business won’t be the same.”Luke Beard
Is DemandMaven right for you?
You should consider hiring DemandMaven if:
✅ You want to co-create something together
✅ You value high-quality, experienced work
✅ You value the experience of someone who’s been there, done that
✅ You either are technical or have a team of engineers
✅ You have at least 5 paying customers
✅ You want to build a marketing engine and a product that’s going to last
DemandMaven probably won’t be for you if:
🙅♀️ You need someone to start right this very second on your project
🙅♀️ You’re not interested in quality or building things right
🙅♀️ You don’t have any paying customers at all
🙅♀️ You view customers as dollar signs
🙅♀️ You’re not interested in building something together
🙅♀️ You would rather just hand off growth and hope for the best
🙅♀️ You don’t have any technical resources
🙅♀️ You’re looking for growth hacks and quick fixes