So, what is DemandMaven?
DemandMaven, Inc. is a woman-owned consultancy that helps early-stage SaaS companies and startups reach their very first growth milestones — from the first 100 customers to the first 1,000. DemandMaven was founded in 2018 by Asia Orangio — 2x SaaS marketer for two high-growth, VC-funded startups.
Meet Asia Orangio — CEO & Founder of DemandMaven
Asia Orangio has been helping SaaS founders from all over the world identify their greatest growth blockers, and overcome them through tried-and-true growth strategies. In early 2018, Asia founded DemandMaven — a consultancy that helps early-stage SaaS and startup founders reach their very first growth milestones: from the first 100 customers to the first 1,000.
Previously, Asia served in a number of marketing roles, but most notably as head of marketing at Hull where she helped the team 10.5x in growth, and #FlipMyFunnel / Terminus as demand generation manager. Before her work and expertise in SaaS, Asia worked for Arke, a technology consulting firm that specialized in digital transformation for Fortune 500 companies.
Asia was recently awarded the Technology Association of Georgia’s Up-and-Coming Marketer of the Year Award in 2019, and serves on the Moz Board of Directors. Fun fact — Asia is also half-Latina and half-Black, making DemandMaven a minority-owned corporation.
- Identifying greatest SaaS growth blockers
- Leveraging insights from customer research
- Operationalizing growth and marketing
- Demand generation & paid acquisition
“I’ve worked with Asia as both a partner (in which we collaborated to serve a client together), and as a client myself (in which I hired her to own the strategy & execution of an ad campaign). There are very few marketers I hold in as high regard as Asia. From firsthand experience, when you hire Asia to lead your marketing, you’re not getting an extra pair of hands to manage an ad campaign or write blog posts. You’re getting a strategic partner who can help you design a more effective, full-customer-journey marketing program — and, ultimately, who can help you run your SaaS business more efficiently.“
Here’s a few places we’ve been
Asia’s been featured on a number of podcasts and well-known SaaS blogs. Here’s a few:
– Baremetrics about the importance of founder-generated content
– Appcues about troubleshooting the onboarding experience
– Ryan Robinson on how I made my first $10K in 90 days
– DemandMaven on how to read growth hacking posts like an enlightened reader
Podcasts & Webinars
– Startups for the Rest of Us: Finding Marketing Channels, Seat-Limited Trials, Building a Brand, and More Listener Questions
– Everybody Hates Marketers: How to create a go-to-market strategy
– GrowthTLDR: The influencer strategy I use to help companies grow
– Learnwhy: Why marketing is all about relationships
– Forget the Funnel: Leading Change in Your SaaS Organization
– Forget the Funnel: How to navigate politics at work and have hard conversations
– SaaS District: How to get your first 100 customers with confidence and clarity
– UI Breakfast: How to get your first 100 customers
– Rogue Startups: Marketing 201
– Customer Intelligence Institute: How to skyrocket your SaaS growth
– Growth Marketing Today: Getting to $100K MRR the Lean Way
– Quuu: Conversations with Asia Orangio
– MicroConf Starter: How to acquire your first 100 customers
– MicroConf Remote: 5-Minute Fix — Avoiding Analytics Debt
– Product-Led Growth: How to identify your best acquisition channels
– GrowthMentor Summit: How to get the first $100K MRR
– Stripe’s AMA: How to get your first 100 customers
– Atlanta Tech Village’s It Takes a Village 2020 Cohort
– Atlanta Tech Village’s It Takes a Village 2019 Cohort
– Atlanta Tech Village’s It Takes a Village 2018 Cohort
– Simply SaaS: Marketing 101
– Atlanta Tech Village: Go-to-market Strategy
How we help SaaS businesses grow
We can help you strategize, prioritize, and plan the growth activities you need to see results. During this 2-hour marketing roadmapping session, We’ll help you:
- outline and define your marketing funnel
- prioritize your growth activities and ideas
- roadmap your demand generation activities for the next 3-months.
Perfect for founders and marketing leaders who really need a plan.
We will define your strategy and run your growth programs in this 3-month “done-for-you” growth engagement. We will:
- identify your best paying customers
- define your growth strategy & experiments
- set up acquistion campaigns
- uncover your strategic “blindspots”
- measure results along the way
Plus, it’s completely customized to your exact business needs, target market, and your best growth opportunities.
Let’s grow your business together
This sh*t ain’t easy, but that’s exactly why I built DemandMaven. We’ll help you define your best customer and build the funnels that you need to turn your prospects into customers.