So, what is DemandMaven?
DemandMaven, Inc. is a woman-owned growth consultancy that helps growing SaaS companies and startups find their absolute best growth opportunities, troubleshoot their growth, and generate their next $1M ARR. DemandMaven also works with early-stage SaaS companies on their go-to-market strategies and finding product-market fit. DemandMaven was founded in 2018 by Asia Orangio — 2x SaaS marketer for two high-growth, VC-funded startups.
“Working with DemandMaven was the biggest sense of relief.”
“I got the clarity and confidence that I and my business needed. If you’re thinking about hiring DemandMaven, you should obviously do it. A weight is going to lift off your shoulders, and you’re going to do some amazing work together. Your business won’t be the same.”
– Luke Beard, CEO & Founder of Exposure
Work with a growth-obsessed team
DemandMaven was founded by lead growth strategist Asia Orangio in 2018. Along with her work here, Asia advises SaaS companies and VC funds all over the world. She’s also a TinySeed mentor, and previously sat on the board at Moz before its successful acquisition in 2021.
Before starting DemandMaven, Asia worked for two VC-funded, high-growth startups in Atlanta, GA as head of marketing and head of demand generation.
☝️ All that is to say that when you decide to work with DemandMaven, you’re getting a team who really gets SaaS.
Experienced in both B2B and B2C markets
Understand GTM strategies for a variety of models and market segments, including freemium, self-serve, demo, and SMB / mid-market / enterprise
Battle-tested in both VC-funded and bootstrapped companies
Deeply experienced with proven SaaS frameworks that generate results
Meet the Team
Asia Orangio, Founder, CEO, CSO
Our fearless leader and chief strategist. Asia manages operations, strategy, and growth opportunities. Her superpowers include identifying great SaaS growth blockers, leveraging insights from customer research, and operationalizing growth and marketing. Oh—and she’s the most organized person you’ll ever meet.
Kim Talarczyk, Client Services Manager
Kim helps all DemandMaven clients have an excellent experience using her organizational and project management talents. When she’s not ensuring operations are running smoothly, she can be found devouring a great book.
Lauren Lavender, Growth Strategist
When Lauren’s not building growth strategies, creating conversion worthy copy, producing ideal customer experience maps, and conducting customer research for clients, she can be found with her headphones on, podcasts rolling, and sipping a seriously delicious coffee.
A few places we’ve been
Asia’s been featured on a number of podcasts and well-known SaaS blogs:
– Baremetrics about the importance of founder-generated content
– Appcues about troubleshooting the onboarding experience
– Ryan Robinson on how I made my first $10K in 90 days
– DemandMaven on how to read growth hacking posts like an enlightened reader
Podcasts & Webinars
– Startups for the Rest of Us: Finding Marketing Channels, Seat-Limited Trials, Building a Brand, and More Listener Questions
– Everybody Hates Marketers: How to create a go-to-market strategy
– GrowthTLDR: The influencer strategy I use to help companies grow
– Learnwhy: Why marketing is all about relationships
– Forget the Funnel: Leading Change in Your SaaS Organization
– Forget the Funnel: How to navigate politics at work and have hard conversations
– SaaS District: How to get your first 100 customers with confidence and clarity
– UI Breakfast: How to get your first 100 customers
– Rogue Startups: Marketing 201
– Customer Intelligence Institute: How to skyrocket your SaaS growth
– Growth Marketing Today: Getting to $100K MRR the Lean Way
– Quuu: Conversations with Asia Orangio
– DGMG with Dave Gerhardt: First 100 Customers, Five Stages of Awareness, & Generating Sales Ready Leads
– Bootstrapped with Peldi Guilizzoni: Conducting customer interviews for the reluctant
– Marketing Meetup: How to acquire your first 100 customers
– Business of Software: How to design a growth plan that works
– Business of Software: Seven Horrors of Go to Market
– TuringFest: Finding Growth Opportunities When Shit Hits The Fan
– SaaStock: How to recession-proof your SaaS: 3 keys to surviving just about any economic downturn
– MicroConf Starter: How to acquire your first 100 customers
– MicroConf Remote: 5-Minute Fix — Avoiding Analytics Debt
– Product-Led Growth: How to identify your best acquisition channels
– GrowthMentor Summit: How to get the first $100K MRR
– Wynter Games 2: Messaging Edition
– Wynter Games 7: Strategy Edition
– Stripe’s AMA: How to get your first 100 customers
– Atlanta Tech Village’s It Takes a Village 2020 Cohort
– Atlanta Tech Village’s It Takes a Village 2019 Cohort
– Atlanta Tech Village’s It Takes a Village 2018 Cohort
– Simply SaaS: Marketing 101
– Atlanta Tech Village: Go-to-market Strategy